Career : Brand Manager Coast
Reporting directly to the Fashion Brand Director, you will be responsible for building and maintaining brand image and has the complete oversight of the business, including : maximising the sales volume and profitability of a store concession, developing and implementing marketing concept and strategy, merchandising, retail operations, training & visual merchandising, achieving sales target, managing market research and product launching. This position also in-charge of managing and developing P&L and driving market growth.
- Have a minimum Bachelor Degree with at least 6 years of relevant experience
- Possess strong business acumen coupled with strong analytical skills
- Ability to think creatively and innovatively
- In depth understanding of all aspect of the business, including : Product & Merchandising, Sales & Marketing, Retail operations and market trends
- Ability to successfully work with multiple stakeholders
Should you meet the requirements above, submit your CV via email to: firstname.lastname@example.org