Career: Marketing Assistant Manager Travel Retail
- Conceptualizing, planning and executing strategic marketing plans for the internal and external (tenant) brands in order to boost the sales including ATL & BTL activities, events, partnerships
- Plan and execute annual marketing calendar.
- Develop quarterly reports with analysis on whats worked and what hasn't
- Plan a deploy marketing budget judiciously
- Bachelor Degree from reputable University.
- Having 3-5 years experience in marketing ,preferably from Retail Industry (Fashion).
- Having strong concept and analysis skill.
- Able to lead the marketing strategy and implementation effective promotion.
- Good communication, presentation skill, negotiation skill.
- Highly motivated person and high commitments to make things done.
- Ability to think creatively and innovatively.
- Highly good character, interpersonal skill an attractive personality , good appearance and manner.